Con cada nueva versión del software, estamos ampliando el alcance de los servicios para hacer el análisis de la señal más productivo. Además, ampliamos las capacidades de visualización de datos y la mejora de la usabilidad.
imc FAMOS 7.1 allows to analyze effects of measurement uncertainties for almost each algorithm written as sequence.
You have the following possibilities:
- Calculation of uncertainty propagation
- Calculation of uncertainty of mathematical analysis results
- Adding disturbance to signals
- Analysis of the impact of disturbance on existing algorithms
- Testing robustness of algorithms
The computation of SI units and further international entities has become even more comfortable. A unit manager allows, for example, presettings and special requirements. Axis labels with greek letters, decimal powers and exponential notations provide a clear presentation of measurement data in the curve window.
Sub-sequences can now be directly embedded into the calling sequence and no longer need to be saved in a separate sequence file.
The new 4D mode allows to display measured values in a sophisticated diagram: In the example on the right a rainflow matrix is shown, a typical visualization for the fatigue analysis. One can see the change in the number of occurred load cycles. The color indicates the changes between two measurements in comparison.
It is often required to directly compare events in measurement periods being far apart from each other. With the new split mode a curve window can be arbitrarily subdivided in several parts in order to compare different segments with each other.
The debug mode simplifies debugging while creating complex panel pages. As with normal sequences, it is possible to define breakpoints at which execution of the sequence is interrupted. The sequence is displayed in the editor and can be resumed step-by-step starting at the current command line. The same applies when the sequence run encounters a (syntax-) error.
- BitAND, BitOr, BitNot, BitShift, BitSet, BitGet
New function for working with measurements
- MeasNames: finds existing measurements
- MeasChanNames: finds a measurement's existing channels
- SelMeasListSetName: sets an entry in the Data Selector's Measurement list
- SelListControl: Various data selector actions (emptying, updating)
New function in the Spectral Kit:
- Savitzky-Golay filter: filtering for smoothing signals has been added
New function in the class Counting Kit:
- ClsQuantile: calculation of quantiles of a distribution given in histogram form